Sojourn to Transformation
6.21.2006
Moving to MandyDawson.Com
Please visit my new home on the web....mandydawson.com. There you will find a public blog, information about me, my songs, my ministry, as well as partnership information. A cool thing for those who partner with me and the vision of dedicating my life to intercession at the House of Prayer is a private password accessed partner blog and forum. Very Cool! I am looking forward to this new community.

This blog has been wonderful! I have truly loved writing here. I imagine the summer might be a little sparse even at mandydawson.com/blog, but come fall--I might have A LOT to say!

Bless you all and see you over there.
Love,
Mandy
posted by Mandy @ 8:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    The new website looks awesome! I'll change the link on my blog to your new url, if that's okay with you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates