Sojourn to Transformation
5.27.2006
Come to the Waters
God is so good. He has been strengthening me even in this 21 Day Prayer. It has been wonderful!

I am meeting new people, and really making some strong relationships in the Spirit. It is so exciting.

I've met a small intercession group that meets once per week. Precious group of people. Many grandmotherly ladies who have spent years and years interceeding for the city of Indianapolis and for a generation of abandoned young people. At the meeting this week, I was overwhelmed with gratefulness for the hours and hours sowed into the secret place. I felt that the fruition of the ground they broke is upon us, and many will see the benefits of what took place in secret. Glory to the Father because He sees them in the secret and will reward them here and in the kingdom to come.

I felt it was appropriate to extend a blessing from my generation to theirs. And then, Holy Spirit poured out verse and bridge lyrics to a chorus that was birthed in spontaneous worship a few months ago. Amazing. It happened right there on paper in a matter of 5 minutes, and Holy Spirit kept prompting me to sing and play it over them. I waited and waited, and FINALLY asked to minister to them in this song. I didn't even have a melody for the verse, but when I started playing it just flowed out. AMAZING! This kind of thing had never happend before... Anyway, I recorded the song, tonight. May it minister to you as it has to me.

Come to the Waters

ps...opening note is a little off, but i thought the rest was okay, so...grace, please:)
posted by Mandy @ 12:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    ive been outta the loop....just checking back in...i'll have to go back and read/listen to some of your stuff here....just wanted to say hi....and oh yes, i love the secret place, and am too encouraged when i find others who have sown personal hours into time with HIM in that place....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates