Sojourn to Transformation
5.14.2006
Matt Sorger Meeting
So, last Sunday, Matt Sorger was gracious enough to speak at our humble abode. We were blown away when he said yes. During one of the conference sessions, he said he will go anywhere to minister to hungry people.

Matt has been indued with great gifts and power from the Holy Spirit. He operates in a revivalist anointing as well as healing. He ministers with much authority, but at the same time a graciousness and kindness that was suprising to me. The fruit of the Spirit was so evident in his life. Its hard to explain this without seeing for yourself, but he is surely (one of) God's messenger for this hour. He awakened hearts as the Glory of God descended upon us, and then brought forth solid teaching rooted and grounded in the Word. Most of all, he demonstrated meekness and humility.

His mother was there ministering with him. She blew me away. Such strength and beauty. You could see God radiating from within her. Amazing. I love them both. Not like I love ice cream, but like I love my mother, my brother, or my friend in Christ... Its this deep God love because my eyes and Spirit could see and feel God's heart for them. Isn't hard to explain how you could love someone you don't know really, but you know them by the Spirit? Its like you just do, or you just know.

So, we are gonna go to any meetings he is doing that are anywhere near us, and have already begun the process of hosting him again. If you ever have the opportunity to be ministered to by him...do it. He leaves an impartation of increased passion and burning desire in you. He gives you tools to become equipped. He is the REAL DEAL. Really Christ inside.
posted by Mandy @ 10:07 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    oooh sounds cool.........and the fact that he ministers to his mother, i find very touching....

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    yeah, they are both just humble, anointed vessels. i want that!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Matt Sorger will be at the Christian Life Center in West Chester, OH (Cincinnati) on June 22-25. Hope you can make it.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates