Sojourn to Transformation
5.19.2006
New Season for Me
We (City HOP) are doing a 21 Day Prayer Watch for the President, the Nation and the City that started May 14th and will end on the Day of Pentecost-June 4th. Every evening we are having a 7pm meeting. This follows our first City-Wide Prayer Gathering on Saturday, May 13th. Word is spreading across the city, and we have had great turn out each evening. After doing 9 months of 2-8 people prayer meetings, it is exciting to see 10-15 or even 20! There is more of a corporate cry, which is wonderful.

Big-Big things are happening in the city of Indianapolis. Big breakthroughs. Divine connections. Revival has started, and it will sweep the city!

Doing 21 evening meetings is big undertaking for me personally, as we only have 1 team of people, and I am the leader. I have felt God strengthening me during our sessions, though. It is really a joy to sing and pray. Today, I slept off and on until noon. I had a long bath and then did some cleaning. Currently, I am at Starbucks listening to Misty on the IHOP webcast, blogging and having an iced chai latte. Its been a long, long time:) Feels good!
posted by Mandy @ 3:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Mmmmm. Sleep and Starbucks sound good.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry I have been so scarce. I was glad to see you didn't have 25 posts since I was last here (easier to catch up).

    Hopefully I'll be a regular reader again...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates