Sojourn to Transformation
5.10.2006
Where I've Been!
Hey! Its good to be back. I have been swamped-swamped-swamped since my Papa's death. This past weekend being the culmination of two months work, prayer and anticipation.

Back in March, someone called me out of the blue asking if I knew of anyone who might sing with a worship team for an upcoming Indianapolis conference in May. I stated that I would be interested and sent this couple a copy of my demo CD. So, in April, we had 4 practices in Cincinnati preparing for the conference which was last week. The folks putting this conference together were so wonderful. Very loving, kind an gracious. They gave me lead parts to sing, and allowed me to sing prophetic oracles. They just took me in as one of their own.

The conference featured Matt Sorger as the main speaker. In April, Bev (the woman administrating the conference) called me to see if I could help her find a place in Indianpolis for Matt to speak on Sunday following the conference. She had called lots of large churches, but it was too short notice for all of them. I said we could host him at City HOP. We have a small, small group, so it seemed far-fetched that he would come. Anyway, we said we would do whatever it took to have him come, and gather people together for a meeting. He said he would come! He did come, and it was WONDERFUL.

There is a lot to tell about the conference including huge props to Matt Sorger, his mom, and the account of a dramatic healing I experienced.

More to come....
:Love:
Mandy
posted by Mandy @ 5:22 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    oooh ooooho! do tell the dramatic healing! and glad to have you back.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    That's awesome!!! About the conference, hosting the speaker, the healing - everything!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates