Sojourn to Transformation
4.22.2006
Quick Update
What a week it has been. I've been helping my parents move since yesterday; a big move which has been planned for 2 months, now. My brother lives with them, as well their 2 granchildren off and on! They also have a home office, so there is a lot to move! Today is the big day with the box truck and six or seven men to help with heavy furniture.

One good thing about moving is the opportunity to pare down on unnecessary belongings! Its amazing the stuff that we find that never gets used and has very little purpose.

Anyway, I gotta go 'cause I hear them calling for me! I'm about to get in trouble:)
...I'd rather be blogging!
posted by Mandy @ 9:03 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    aaaaaaaaah yes, i love paring down on unnecessary belongings. i think there are more of those then i think there are. :)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    there is definitley an amount of freedom that comes with releasing things! astonishing how much we accumulate:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates