Sojourn to Transformation
10.13.2005
Good Day
Today has been very good. I made french toast for breakfast. Dan is on fall break, but he went to school to meet with professors and study. I made crockpot chili this morning, so maybe after dinner, we can walk to Starbucks. I'm staying home from The Gathering since there might be a chance for us to hang out. I need to take advantage of every opportunity we get.

I have been listening to the IHOP stream, but today it is Forbidden. Too bad. I'll have to pick up some CDs next time I visit...which is...the end of this month.
Yep, I'm going to the Heartland Transformation Summit. Exciting. Smaller group...like 350, so that will be great! I'm also going to the Passion and Intimacy with Jesus Conference the beginning of November. We are taking a couple of first timers with us. That is exciting too, because going out there has been life changing for everyone I have known that has been to IHOP-KC.

I read some Psalms today, and I tried to contemplate them. I did read one thing that lead to a small revelation.
Ps 29:2 Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. (NKJV)
His holiness is beautiful. Thats how we gaze on His beauty...he is holy. There is none like Him. His qualities that are perfect and true speak beauty to us.
So, one small step for me.

Thank you, Abba, for the beauty of Your holiness. I give you the glory due Your name. You are truth. You are light. You are perfect in Your righteousness. There is no God like You.
Amen and Shalom
posted by Mandy @ 4:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates