Sojourn to Transformation
10.02.2005
The Fog is Clearing
This has been a rough week. Some days are better than others. Friday, I was a wreck, and I woke up Saturday and felt much better. Its strange really. I guess thats life, though. We heal as we sleep.
I am just now realizing the importance of prayer. I didn't know how to pray before. It just felt like I was talking to myself or the ceiling. That was because of me, and where I was. I was focused on me, and what I was hearing and how my life was going. Allen Hood said it is time to get the repentance over with in the first two minutes, and spend the rest of our time gazing on the beauty of the Lord. What a revelation! If we spend all our time in introspection...well, what are we inspecting? If I inspect my wicked heart all day long, I am bound to feel pretty bad. Instead, I need to inspect Jesus, Abba, the Holy Spirit--the heart and emotions of God.
How exciting is that!
Thats what I want...to fall in love with my Savior, and to sit at His feet gazing on His beauty! Rabbi, teach me.
Tomorrow is the beginning of the 3 day Global Bridegroom Fast which occurs on the first M-W of every month. This is our first time participating at City HOP. We are beginners, so we need to pray for the grace of fasting. I am planning to spend lots of time at City HOP, and see how it goes.
Thursday is the beginning of the Women in the Prophetic Conference which we are webcasting, so this will be a big week. I think I'm up for it.

Dan and I were able to spend a little bit of time together this weekend. This will be a difficult season for us in more ways than one, but we are called and chosen--and go by the grace of God. Without that, I would be as one who is in the pit.

God, give us strength and might through the power of the Holy Spirit. You have placed our feet upon this path, and we need your strength to walk in it. Protect the sanctity of our marriage, and raise us up as husband and wife that honor You. May we be supportive and loving to each other. Cleanse and sanctify our home and make it a place of refuge and peace. Thank you God, for your abundant love and endless mercy. There is no God like You. Amen and Shalom.

PS...I ask You to pour out Your Spirit in Jerusalem and bring peace to Your city and Your people.
Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalim
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem" Ps. 122:6a
posted by Mandy @ 10:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates