Sojourn to Transformation
10.07.2005
What time is it?
This is an overwhelming time for me. Personally, I am struggling to find my place in my home and balance that with City HOP. Consequently, time spent with Dan is a little edgy on both of our parts. He is trying to find his place in medical school and it has been difficult for him, too.
Its frustrating because we have such limited time together, and I'm being edgy and agitated! Help me, God!
The atmosphere of the world feels edgy to me, too. There is so much going on in this global spiritual battle. I feel unsettled. God is the ultimate power and authority, so I don't feel afraid. I just want to be hidden in Him. I want to be filled with His Spirit. Looking back, I cry "Why did I wait so long? Is it too late?". How I desire the fullness of God. Its almost as if I cannot bear it. My stomach feels like it just might burst. The hunger for Him is overwhelming. How can I find You? What can I do? Am I even capable of recieving Your fullness? But, there is nothing I can do except ask. It is not of my strength. It is not of my capabilities. All I can do is say "Yes, Jesus, I will seek You. Yes, God, I desire You. Fill me with Your Spirit. Fill me with the fullness of God. Help me to recieve. In Jesus name." So, thats what I'll do. You do the rest, Abba.
posted by Mandy @ 12:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates