Sojourn to Transformation
12.04.2005
Simple Pleasures
Dan and I have had the most wonderful weekend, and it feels great to report good news!!!
Although Dan is swamped, and has many, many exams in the next two weeks, we were able to spend much time together. We actually went to Starbucks! I think it is the first time we have been out of our condo together in about 2 months...seriously. He studied and I read, and we spent 2 hours just being and reading! I made lots of meals and helped him study. We watched a movie. Amazing...we didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but it was as good for me as an expensive weekend getaway!!!
Just being...being friend, lover, companion, encourager, helper...husband and wife. There is no greater joy on earth (heavenly joy of course superceeds!) than being with the one with whom you share such love.
posted by Mandy @ 9:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    glad you guys got to spend some time together and you got lifted up!! :)

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Awesome!! Some of the most special times in my marriage have been the little everyday "getaways". Glad you caught a chance to grab some!

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    That's great Mandy ! A real touch of intimacy . May the Lord continue to bless and favor you and Dan , and I ask Him to make your marriage a symbol of Jesus and His bride in every way.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates