Sojourn to Transformation
11.14.2005
New Blog Address
So, I've moved my blog so that it remains a safe place to express myself, and I will learn to blog with more obscuritey.

Shout out to Nancy whom I met last night in the prayer room at IHOP. Thanks for our chat. I honestly felt better about this situation I'm facing than I have in many days, and the Lord really used you to speak with clarity into my life. Today I am praying the Psalm...Create in me a clean heart, and renew a right spirit in me...then, you be my Defender and Protector, Jesus. So, thanks for that wisdom!

I'm heading back to the prayer room for Misty's set, and then its home again shortly thereafter!
posted by Mandy @ 1:31 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    so are you apart of KC ihop or another one??

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    It was really great to meet you as well Mandy. You are a sweet blessing, and I am looking forward to keeping in touch from time to time.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I have been out to IHOP-KC for a total of 11 days in the last 3 weeks!
    But, no, I'm not on staff out there or anything. I just love to visit!
    Right now, I am helping found City House of Prayer in Indianapolis.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Mandy, thanks for the prayers and encouragment!! God has heard our cries!! I am blessed to have such a sweet neice and lover of Jesus!! You are incredible! Keep seeking Him and sharing your thoughts!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates