Sojourn to Transformation
11.17.2005
Humility
So, today, I had to humble myself, and ask someone for forgiveness, and extend my forgiveness to them. I've been reading Matthew and Mark for the past few days, and there is a whole lot about forgiving, and blessing those who hurt you. As I spent a lot of time in solitude today, I just became increasingly aware that I needed to remedy the forgiveness part. It doesn't change the fact that they hurt me, but it releases me to love them with Christ's love.

I was pretty nervous, but I felt the Holy Spirit assurance that he would guide me. There was a short dialogue today between me and the Holy Spirit, and I was amazed at how many Bible verses were the actual answer to my question.

Anyway, I released this hurt and unforgiveness to the Father, and talked to the person, and I experienced healing. We still don't see eye to eye on things, but at least we can look each other in the eye and talk, now.

So, Praise be to you, Holy Spirit, my Guide, and Jesus, Love, and Faithful Father. Keep teaching me, and molding me. "Shake, break, and take everything that gets in the way of your love"-Misty Edwards. Cleanse and purify my heart. I set my eyes on You, for You are my reward. I love You, and I receive Your love and forgiveness, even in my weakness.
posted by Mandy @ 11:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    forgiveness is huge. He says He'll forgive what we forgive! wow! i am learning to deal with unforgiveness as well.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Chuck Scott said…

    There is a whole lot to the forgiveness thing. Very freeing on both ends. I like the new template. Keep it up. Thanks for the encouragement.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates