Sojourn to Transformation
11.16.2005
His Eyes are Flaming Fire
I am learning to lean on Him during a time of suffering and persecution, and finding it difficult. But in the midst of all that, yesterday and today, my heart has been overwhelmed with a new level of love, trust and intimacy with my husband. This first semester of medical school has been difficult, and I have so much love and respect for Dan. He has been so dedicated and faithful. He is an overcomer, and held on to love, faith and grace of God to overcome insurmountable odds. There has been an assignment from the Enemy seeking to devour and destroy us in every way...medical school, City HOP, the unity of our marriage, finances... but our God is GREATER. He is faithful, and He will deliver us, and He has delivered us. He is our Defender and Protector. He is ZEALOUS for us against our attackers and accusers. He desires justice for us.

I am encouraged by this, and I have new found boldness in interceeding for a united marriage that is pure, holy, and fully honoring the Lord, for divine provision, for Dan to do excellent in medical school, and for us to be one with each other and with Jesus our Husband. I want us to be all that God has called us to be.
posted by Mandy @ 10:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    awesome. God is faithful to uphold marriages in tough times and persecution, i know. God will be faithful to you and Dan and He's got you guys in the very palm of His hand.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    Jesus loves your heart with its big resounding "yes!". Even in the hard times he is there holding you both. I live with my older brother who is in his 2nd year of medical school, so I can understand a little bit of all the hard work, time and energy that goes in to such intense schooling. For him, other priorities seem to fall to the way side, it puts a strain on relationships, and especially those closest to him.

    No matter how bleak it looks, he will work EVERYTHING together for good in the end! (I'm speaking those words to myself too!)

    Blessings to you Mandi! (too bad we missed eachtoher at IHOP).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates