Sojourn to Transformation
11.22.2005
Life and Death
Today, I prayed and prophesied over my home. I spoke life, health, unity, joy, and the blessing and favor of the Lord. I prayed in the spirit, annointed the doors and windows, and commisioned angelic spirits to guard and protect. I prayed for the breaking of curses (some specific ones) and binding of unclean spirits. When I got home, I could sense the change in the atmosphere. It felt inviting, and warm...kind of hard to explain.

Then, I found out that Dan almost got killed today.

He was riding home on his bike, on the sidewalk, when an accident happened at the intersection and a car rolled toward him and stopped about 2 feet behind him. He was unharmed except for some motor oil and other fluids that splashed him. (I have to wash it out of his bag tonight)

Add to that a kind of freak accident I had last week...
I was taking a friend of mine to the airport, and it got really quiet in the car. I looked over and said, "Its not usually quiet!" He said, "Man, the Holy Spirit is all over me." About 30 seconds later an entire wheel from a semi-truck fell off, and careened towards us. I was driving about 70 mph and was in the middle lane of traffic. There was no time to look to the left to get over, so I veered away as much as I could, and the wheel hit a glancing blow to the front side of my car, and kept going. We were unhurt, and the only damage to my car was a broken fender.

So, I believe that the enemy is unleashing attacks upon us. Not only that, but we are becoming increasingly aware. I'm sure there have been attacks before that we did not recognize. I am learning that there is a spiritual battle, yes even WAR going on constantly. It makes the armour of God even easier to understand. Also...
2 Corinthians 10 :4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;).

God, I ask for your continued divine protection. I praise You for Your presence with me and Dan, and in our home. Keep teaching us to daily renew our minds, to put on the armour of God, and to use our mighty weapons of warfare.
posted by Mandy @ 8:19 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    So glad to hear a few saints saved to help fight the good fight for awhile longer. Amen to all you said! Pour, Jesus, Pour out the wisdom of your Spirit!!! Be blessed today, Tammy

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    wow, i sense your lives are powerful in the kingdom. more than you know.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said…

    Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    cash for scrap cars sydney
    cash for cars sydney nsw

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said…

    Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    sell my car brisbane
    cash for cars logan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates