Sojourn to Transformation
11.19.2005
Fickle
So, now you know how fickle I am! I might change my blog skin as much as I change my hair color!!

FYI--my natural hair color is strawberry-blonde, but for the last year I have been progressivley dying it from light red to the darkest red I can find...currently crushed garnet. I try to dye it brown, but because of the natural red in my hair, it always comes out some shade of red!!
I'm thinking of going back to blonde sometime very soon.

In my youth ;) I did all kinds of things with my hair...it was blue, pink, striped, shaved, long, short...you name it. I don't do crazy things, now, but I do like a change once in awhile!!!
posted by Mandy @ 4:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Chuck Scott said…

    Your not the only one who does things to your hair. Check out what my son did today. I'm pretty proud.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    i like the blog skin - very fun. i'm thinking of doing something new with the hair too. its been my natural color for a year straight now! (the longest amount of time ever since i started dying it in highschool) :) and i think i might be ready for color again...aren't colors fun?

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE changing my hair...especially dying it. I also love to go get a new style on a rainy day kind of thing! The only draw-back to dying other colors is certain colors of clothes don't always look as good. I have this one awesome red vintage t-shirt that I've been waiting to wear again when my hair is blonde!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates