Sojourn to Transformation
11.22.2005
Been Away
The Holy Spirit imparted a new method of study to Dan that has transformed his schooling, and delivered him from discouragement. Thats the good news. Bad news is it requires that he use our laptop during every second of his studies. He even takes it to school everyday, now.
That means, I can only use the computer when he is asleep (which isn't much...actually, I sleep more than hime!), or at City HOP. So, this explains why I haven't been able to write as much.

God, Could you send me a laptop, please? Love, Daddy's Little Girl!
posted by Mandy @ 8:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Mandy, I hear they are $378 for an HP laptop on Friday morning at Walmart. Buddy needs one for school so he may get that for Christmas. Just a thought. Now I will pray for $378 + tax of course to show up in your mail box. LOL :) Many Blessings, Tammy

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    WOW!!! Thanks Tammy, I will definitley look into that, and I'll be checking my mailbox twice today and Friday!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates