Sojourn to Transformation
9.23.2005
Intercession
Calling out intercessors to fast and pray--for our nation, for the Gulf Coast.
We've been interceeding for the situation with Hurricane Rita for a few days now, and it is awesome to see in diminishing in strength. Father, have your way in this nation. I ask for a spirit of revival and prayer to desend upon us. Also, protection for people in the path of Rita.
Calm the storm as Jesus did. "Peace, be still."

Isa 49:13 Sing, O heavens! Be joyful, O earth! And break out in singing, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted His people, And will have mercy on His afflicted. Abba, have mercy upon Your afflicted.
Ps 136:1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Ps 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
Adonai, you are faithful and true, and your mercy endures. Your anger cannot outstand Your love. You are great. You keep your covenants. Stretch forth your mercy to this nation, and restore us to You.
Amen and Shalom
posted by Mandy @ 10:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates