Sojourn to Transformation
9.21.2005
Exhausting, Yet Exhillerating
Wow. This is the first night I have home before 11:00 in a week or so! It feels good to just hang out!
I have been busy at City HOP and other regional meetings. We are meeting for Harp and Bowl 4 days per week each a 2 hour session. We aslo have 2 teaching nights each week. Sunday, we do not meet. I am really enjoying harp and bowl. I'm kind of learning while I'm going, but that's okay. There have been more than a few light bulb moments. Its just starting to click. The wonderful thing about harp and bowl is that new songs and new prayers are birthed in each session. No two sessions are alike. We start and each time go down a different path; winding, curving, nevr knowing where we will end up. Its like God reveals His heart and emotions every time, and gives it life of its own. Amazing.
One new thing at City HOP is we are able to webcast the prayer room at Kansas City IHOP. So, when I'm not doing live harp and bowl, I (and other people) can dwell in the House of Prayer, and interceed for the city, the region, the nation, friends and family. There will be an atmoshpere of enjoyable prayer and worship. There is a place for Anna! Praise be to God!
Our prayer for City HOP is that God will build His House of Prayer; that it will not be a house built by man. So, breathe O breath of God. Breathe life into Your House of Prayer. Breathe life into this city. Raise up a place for Your Glory to dwell, for Your Spirit to rest. Do not let your people become discouraged, but impart to them strength and might upon their inner man that they might run the race with patience never wearying. Raise up a place for people to seek and find you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You do it, God, for it cannot be done by man. You do it for Your Glory, for Your Fame, so that Your Glory may cover the earth as the water covers the sea.
Amen and Shalom
posted by Mandy @ 10:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates