Sojourn to Transformation
9.26.2005
Finding My Place
It has been a difficult weekend. Dan is having his first round of tests, so the studying and stress has intensified. I am trying to be supportive, but I've been extremely busy. I need to use a lot of discretion in how I spend my time. My highest calling is to be supportive of my husband... higher than ministry for sure. I haven't made dinner in two weeks. I did do some cleaning today, so thats something. Part of being supportive to Dan is in prayer, and I'm asking God to teach me how to intercede for him. He has a test tomorrow, and I'm planning to be in prayer during that time.
So, my prayer for today is two-fold. First, for me...Abba, with humbleness I ask that you raise me up to be supportive to Dan. That you would enable me by the power of your Spirit to be his bride and help-meet. I ask for a spirit of wisdom when scheduling my time, that I would not miss important times to be with Dan. Also, would you impart to me the grace of fasting and prayer. That I might be a praying wife. Teach me how to interceed on behalf of my husband, to stand in the gap for him.
For Dan...Father, raise him up with strength and might that He might perform according to Your will. May he have confidence that he can do all things by the power of the Holy Spirit. That You have called him. You have chosen him. You have set his feet upon this path, and I ask that you make a way for him to walk in, O great Waymaker. Fulfill in him that the last shall be first, and raise him up to be first in his class. I ask for the spirit of wisdom, revelation and understanding to rest upon him. That he might comprehend his studies, and recall information that he has been inundated with. May he have excellence and accuracy, swiftness and confidence as he takes his test. I ask that you impart a spirit of peace, that he might not stress or fear. While he sleeps, God, renew him and refresh him; that he might wake and feel rejuvenated and confident in love before you. I ask that you look upon Your son with favor as he labors in the natural. Would you look upon Your son with favor. May Your Spirit rest upon him. Protect him from doubt and fear that would beset him, and keep his gaze fixed on You and what You have chosen him to do. I ask that you would enable him to become as You see him; as You created him to be. I ask this according to Your will and by Your Son's name. Amen and Shalom.
posted by Mandy @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates