Sojourn to Transformation
9.08.2005
it is the beginning
its the beginning of the beginning
listening today to the voice of one crying in the wilderness
he is coming
hearing, listening
it is time
now is the time to turn to Him with all my heart
have i forgotten?
just for a second
now is the time to remember
why i was born
for such a time as this
i asked to be a full time anna in december 2004.
i cried out.
"God, I desire to dwell in Your house.
Deliver me from debt. Free me to dwell in Your house.
Provide for me to dwell in Your house."
september 2005
i am debt free. i am free to dwell in Your house.
You have provided for me to dwell in Your house.
i am an anna
i am an intercessory missionary
i am a lovesick worshipper of the son of man
i am called
i am chosen
i am His.
God, grant me grace, lest I forget. Let me not forget. Let me not take mine eyes from you.
Fix my gaze upon you. Let me not turn to the right nor to the left.
For you alone can satisfy the longing of my heart.
You alone can deliver me from the wiles of my flesh, this world.
Deliver me O God.
Deliver me O God.
Cleanse my iniquity.
I humble myself before You. I tremble at Your presence. Have mercy upon me. Have mercy O Great One.
I cry out to You.
God of my salvation, You are my Rock, my Strength, my Deliverer.
Come unto me. Teach me Your ways. O Waymaker.
Give me grace to seek Your face, and gaze upon Your beauty. That I may dwell in Your house all my days. Let me be who You created me to be by Your strength.
I interceed.
posted by Mandy @ 10:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates