Sojourn to Transformation
9.28.2005
My Head in the Clouds, Or is that Fog?
Today was almost all wrong. It started out at 4:30am with intense pain due to another round of female fun. Three aleve finally kicked in around 6:00am, and I got to sleep soundly until 9:00am. So, I headed to City HOP thinking I was late for my scheduled 8am to 12pm live feed set. I stayed until 12:30pm or so. I just lounged in the prayer room the whole time feeling like my head would explode. I headed to Martinsville, and took care of some stuff there. Here is the good part...I picked up my new wedding ring!!! Exciting.
Back to City HOP late for the 4:00pm set. Told someone that I would be at City HOP tomorrow for 10am. Came home and rechecked the schedule, and realized that I am an entire day OFF schedule. I thought today was Thrusday....that means I actually missed my scheduled 12pm-4pm time, and someone was there waiting for me and I NEVER SHOWED UP....I suck. The worst part is I thought tomorrow was Friday, and its only Thursday, and my head still hurts.
Shalom
posted by Mandy @ 11:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates