Sojourn to Transformation
3.30.2006
Need Some Help Here...
Wondering if some IHOP people could help me with a small dilemma. I started singing this little diddy tonight during our closing song, and I think I may have heard an IHOP team singing something the same or extremely similar sometime last fall.

I recorded the basic chorus and verse, but the chorus..."Break me open God like the alabaster box" is the part I'm wondering about.

If you guys can check it out and let me know if you have heard it before that would be great!
posted by Mandy @ 10:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Mandy, Hi there girl . Grace Faulkner is the lovely little lady who wrote this song. She usually does the 6 to 8 pm. set. You may be able to reach her at IHOP. I will see if I can get her email address for you from a friend.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Thanks Nancy...I was pretty sure I had heard someone singing that. I do like Grace Faulkner's sets! That is a lovely thing to sing to the Lord, and it would be great if I could let her know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates