Sojourn to Transformation
3.14.2006
Hot Off The Presses!
New harp and bowl practice resources for you posted here on our listen page.

During my visit to Bristol-HOP, I realized that it may be helpful for people to practice antiphonal singing and spontaneous singing in their own home (or car:). Since that time, I have hoped to put a few resources together for practicing harp and bowl. Of course, these are not perfect. There are a few glitches, but hopefully still very useful.

What you need to know:
The first mp3 consists of one worship song; spontaneous singing; an intercession prayer from Eph. 1:17 for revival, and a 6 minute chord progression (very basic and boring to listen to) for you to practice singing phrases and making up varying melodies.
Better is One Day; Spontaneous Singing;Prayer for Revival; 6 Minute Progression Practice Harp and Bowl Set
The second mp3 is a little different. Starts with one worship song, then spontaneous singing, an intercession prayer for justice, and practice antiphonal singing. Basically, I sing, then leave a space for a 2nd singer, so essentially, you and I are taking turns. I also developed a few choruses for you to sing along with--practice harmonies, maybe:). The prayer leader interjects throughout.
Hungry; Spontaneous Singing; Prayer for Justice; Antiphonal Singing Practice Harp and Bowl Set

BTW...Any feedback from someone who might try this is very welcome. I hope to continue to provide training resources for singing, so let me know what you think!
Love.
posted by Mandy @ 9:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    I listened to the first one two or three days ago and it was wonderful (as usual). Will come back for the second when I am able...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates