Sojourn to Transformation
3.19.2006
Funny Story!
So, I brewed up Starbucks new Black Apron Exclusive Rawanda Blue Burboun coffe this morning to take along to City HOP in my shiny new striped thermos mentioned in the previous post.

I waltz into church showing off my thermos and proceed to open it up and have a drink. (I was busy typing out some notes in the car, so this is my first time actually having a sip). I press the magic red button, place my lips oh so smoothly on top, and proceed to tilt my head and lift the thermos to pour it down the ol' hatch. Except, none of it went down the hatch. Not one drop. Instead, it poured directly onto my chin and down the front of my very favorite vintage track jacket! Turns out the liquid comes out from the side of the thermos instead of the top.

Next time, I'll think to check that out before trying to take a drink.
Ah, well, coffee is good...even if its on my jacket:)
posted by Mandy @ 5:33 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Chuck Scott said…

    Did it come with instructions? That is usually the first question Chastity asks when I have a Tim the Toolman moment...just asking... ;)

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    I HATE when that happens. Last Monday I was at an important meeting at work in the conference room and the tall mug I drink coffee out of was not quite screwed on all the way. Only a couple drops fell, but right onto my white dress shirt. I hope the coffee stains come out of your jacket.

    BTW, VERY cool thermos!!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    chuck--no instructions. should have been though.
    mark--i hope the stains come out, too. any luck with yours? my jacket is just covered:)

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Yeah, it came out just fine. I dabbed it with water and a paper towel when the meeting was over and then used Stain Stick before throwing it in the wash.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates