Sojourn to Transformation
1.24.2006
Our Office...Coffe Shop Wannabe
We love coffee shops. It seems like a lot of times when I decorate, I get inspired by coffee shop or bistro kind of themes. Our kitchen is also kind of coffe shop inspired!

Nothing on the walls, yet, but my plan is to take black and white photos around the city, and blow them up to hang on the wall. That will probably take me a few months. Its good to have something to look forward to, though!!

Dan spends a lot of time studying in here, and when we were finished, he said, "This looks like a nice place to study." So, that made me very happy!!!

condoleeo 001

condoleeo 004

condoleeo 002

condoleeo 003
posted by Mandy @ 8:10 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I definitley will. It may be awhile though. There is 3 step process to the finished product, and I'm still on step one...batteries for my camera!:)

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Oh...the fireplace does not work. This building is really old. Not sure how old exactly, but is on the historical registry. Anyway, the fireplace has been officially closed off. We could get some gas logs, though...

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    ooooh i love it! i also like the coffee shop look . looks like a great place to study/hang out!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Chuck Scott said…

    Ok, I am jealous, but God and I are going to talk about that when I get done here. Looks really cool. You have got that interior design blessing. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates