Sojourn to Transformation
1.23.2006
I Just Want You
in the midst of all i need to accomplish today
i ask You to be near to me
may i find joy in mundane tasks
may i bring glory to You in all that I do
for though, i must do
laundry, dishes--rest of my to do list
all i want
is to be with You
all i desire
is to be still
and know You
to be still
and hear you
speak to me from deep within
as i do the laundry and dishes and other to do's
may i know Your presence
ever with me
i fix my gaze
i set my eyes
upon You
lover of my soul
the One who gives meaning
to the mundane
the One who loves
even in my weakness
the One who cherishes
when i deserve
to be despised
without You
all is vain
like a flower that fades
You give to me
JOY
abiding
living
breathing
speaking
LOVE
passionate
glorious
mysterious
intimate
LIFE
abundant
beautiful
meaningful
posted by Mandy @ 10:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Thank you!

    I am wired today from a nervous adrenaline because of talking to (and expecting to talk to) potential employers. This post brought me back to peace.

    P.S. Love the decor!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I'm so glad! I was amazed at how much it helped me to set that before me as I went about my day. He showed me new joy in laundry and dishes!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates