Sojourn to Transformation
1.14.2006
Comments
Thanks to Mark D for the heads up on a comment problem for my blog...

This should work if you would like to make a comment click on the comment link which takes you back to the main page...then click on the "What is" section which opens up that post with a post a comment link. After you post a comment, you have to refresh the page and go back to the "what is" section, again...

If this is too confusing, still...i could change the template again!
posted by Mandy @ 3:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    It worked!!! :)

    Your songs were awesome! Can't wait to hear more...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates