Sojourn to Transformation
1.12.2006
What a Blessing!
I am currently writing from my NEW LAPTOP which I just got out of LayaWay TODAY. An awesome mistake happened...actually, two...
So, my mom, friend Pam, and I went to WalMart at 11:00pm the night of Thankagiving, and stood in line until 5:00am to buy a HP laptop that was on sale for $379.00. It was a really basic unit, but a good deal none the less. Anyway, we all three got one, and put them in the layaway. A few days ago, I get a call from WalMart, and they tell me that a lady cancelled her laptop layaway, and my laptop got taken out and sold along with hers, so they did not have one for me. So, instead, they upgraded me to a $700 Toshiba laptop and gave it to me for the price of the HP! Then, they told me that my balance was $104.00, and last time I paid on it, the balance was like $235!

Also, I recieved an offering today off $100...as a signing bonus for becoming an administrative assistant for a local intenerant minister!
So, I give God the glory. He is my Provider!
posted by Mandy @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates