Sojourn to Transformation
1.20.2006
Praise the One Who Loves Me Unconditionally!
You know the enemy is still seeking to destroy and to devour what God has joined together. A miracle has taken place to the glory of God! They say that a bone that is broken heals back so strongly that it is not likely to break again in the same place, and I say this day, in Jesus name, what was broken is now healed and will not break in the same place! Praise Him!

"I am like a tree planted by rivers of living water. Waters of life. I will drink deep and live. I will live abundantly.
I am like a house built upon the rock of Messiah. Foundation is FIRM. I will overcome and live. I will live abundantly.
Waves crash, winds blow I'm unshakable, I'm unmoveable.
My God says, whatever comes His way, He can handle it today. Nothing is to big to keep His love from me. No matter what they say, I am His and He is mine. No one can take that away from me. I proclaim this day, nothing can stand in my way. For the rest of my days I will sing His praise, I belong to Him and He belongs to me. "-eM
posted by Mandy @ 8:48 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Mark D said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Hey, how do I read the comments or post my own on the 1-17 post? The "Post a Comment" link isn't visible. All in all, I like the new template.

    I will keep you in prayer as you step out into what God has for you.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I'm such an amateur with these blog skins! I've been working on making the "Comments" part a link to comments, but I can't seem to figure it out. I did change the "Post a Comment" so that it is more clear that you have to click on that link to view the comments!!!

    You should be able to comment on the 1-17 post, now!

    Blessings!
    Mandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates