Sojourn to Transformation
11.08.2005
KC Here I Come
Leaving early tomorrow for IHOP-KC, again. A group of us are going to the Passion and Intimacy for Jesus Conference which starts Thursday. I, myself am going to skip the conference, and spend hours in the prayer room which I've never had the chance to do. I'm hoping to begin following this plan which is suggested by Mike Bickle...
1. Read 10 chapters of the New Testament each day. (You will read through once each month)
2. Choose one Old Testament book to read through at a time, and read a few chapters each day.
3. Pray in the Spirit one hour each day...(I've only recently began to pray in the Spirit, so this will be an adventure)
4. Pray apostolic prayers for yourself...and develop a prayer list for others to pray through each day.
5. Fast (from food) two days each week...
6. Read other books and autobiographies of past revivalist, preachers, healers, missionaries...ect.

This is a daunting list, but Mike says it takes a plan, and if you stick to the plan even 70 percent of the time that is doing well.
So, this week, I really want to break into being in His presence, praying and reading the Word, and maybe I can begin to formulate some very disciplined habits!!

On a side note...tomorrow is Dan's 30th birthday!!! Happy birthday to my husband! I already gave him a small gift tonight, and thats about all the time he has for celebration. I got him a really cool coffee thermos from Starbucks to take coffee to school in. No leaking in his bag!!!
He is working so faithfully and dilligently. Medical school is such a daunting task. The past month or so has been extremely difficult for him and us, but I know that God will make a way for him. I pray for you, Dan, for strength and might on you inner man, and a that God will give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of His great love for you. He is delighted in you. I pray that He will raise me up as a praying, fasting wife, that I will stand in the gap for you in the Spirit. May I be the most supportive person in your life. And even though you will probably never read this...I love you. You will never know how much.
posted by Mandy @ 10:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates