Sojourn to Transformation
2.04.2006
Who am I? Part IV
I was in awe after spending time at IHOP. I had never seen such devotion and passion. I listened to every bit of Mike Bickle teaching that I could get my hands on, and felt sick to my stomach every time. What I mean by that is the weight of his words felt like a ton of bricks in my stomach. Later, I learned that this is a trembling spirit, and it made sense because the Holy Spirit resides within you in the belly region.
It was like the sqare peg round hole analogy. I felt like, this is the place for me. This is what I've been searching for. So, I went home, and asked Dan if we could sell all of our properties (4 total) immediatley, and move to Kansas City by January 2005. Of course, Dan thought I was crazy, but he did give me this consideration. He said, "If you are out of credit card, and school debt by January 2005, it would be a miracle, and I'll do it." I started praying for a miracle to the tune of $11,000. January came and went with no mother load of cash, so we stayed put. In the mean time, our life is still kind of up in the air because Dan was waiting to hear if and where he would go to medical school. Little did I know, some big changes, and miraculous events were just about to take place...
posted by Mandy @ 11:53 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger בְּשֵם יְהוָֹה וְיֵשׁוּעַ וְרוחַ מִרְיָם said…

    Just like Dorothy, Mandy, You are in Kansas:)

    Looking forward to returning to KC soon.

    Shalom and God bless,

    Hip Hope Raven
    http://www.ravevalsignsandwonders.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Shalom! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I am so in love with what God is doing in KC! I consider myself a spiritual daughter of their ministry, and am forever grateful for how God has used them in my life.

    Looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you!
    Blessings!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    i love it - praying for $11,000 - i too pray for big amounts of money, regularly. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates