Sojourn to Transformation
1.30.2006
Ah Life!
"I am blessed amoung men"-Misty Edwards


I am feeling like it couldn't be any more true at this moment. Continuing my early morning habit making, I dragged my sleepy head out of bed at 6:30am. After a cup of Starbucks Black Apron Kenya Kirinjaga(which someone gave me) with only splenda in it(I'm weaning off of 1/2 and 1/2!), I made breakfast and Dan's lunch. I dropped him off at school, and headed over to my best friend's house to give him a ride to the airport, stoppying by a local Starbucks for his favorite Venti, half-caf, non-fat, toffee nut latte, and some hot tea for me! I really enjoyed our hour together, and considering he will be gone for the next 3 weeks, really needed it!

Now, I am at our local bread company. I just finished a bowl of french onion soup, and I'm hanging out listening to Misty on my generic mp3 player that someone gave me, reading blogs, updating mine on my new laptop(gift, as well)!

My heart feels light, and I like it! Thank you, God for your blessings...abundance of joy and love.
posted by Mandy @ 12:07 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How is that blend? I recently tried a new one called Komodo Dragon, and it was really, really good (and unique!). Makes me wonder if there was real Komodo Dragnons in it--it has a very distinct and different taste.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I love komodo dragon! The Kenya Kirinyaga is wonderful, too. Not bitter at all. I can't believe I am drinking it with only splenda! Makes me feel like a genuine (jen-you-whine) grown up!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Thanks changing of the heart! It is difficult to form a new habit, but feels good when it starts to take!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger A Stack said…

    Sounds like you had a great day...I love Starbucks and Misty Edwards, so the combo sounds exhilarating!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    So true, a stack! Possibly the best combination ever. Starbucks and Misty Edwards. That would make me happy everyday!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely. Oh, besides Misty, there's also Joanna Reyburn--she's also quite good! Have you heard of her?

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Yes, she is good! I like reading her blog, too. She is an expressive writer.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates