Sojourn to Transformation
2.26.2006
Ordination Photos
I was blessed to be able to play Abide in Christ with Chuck Day, and his band. They were so gracious to accompany me, and made this song into something it has never been, yet. What a privelege to play with such gifted musicians. Chuck travels leading worship. He is a songwriter, and has recorded numerous albums. His bandmates are studio musicians in Nashville.
ordination 010
ordination 011


Annointing oil poured out of a horn.

ordination 018

Laying on of Hands

ordination 022

Receiving Prophecy

ordination 036

Sharing My Heart (I got a little choked up)

ordination 038

My mom and I

ordination 033


I was so blessed to be recieved with such warmth and love. Many spoke encouraging words into my life, and demonstrated Christ's love in such a way that I felt like family. Truly an amazing and defining time in my life.






posted by Mandy @ 1:09 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    wow thats really cool -- ordained to be a pastor? just wondering i don't know a lot about odination. you and your mom look pretty in pink. :)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    not so much a pastor, as a minister of the gospel of Jesus. for me that will be in music, and in speaking...kind of sounding the alarm. although, i don't want to put boundries on what God may call me to!

    mom and i didn't plan to both wear pink on purpose, but i thought that was a nice pic, too!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Congrats!!!

    I know God will use you mightily as you keep your eyes set on Him.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates