Sojourn to Transformation
2.20.2006
A Contest over at Regeneration
Got to pass this on to you guys. Stephen is having an interesting contest over at his blog Regeneration.

Check it out! Win a Sega Game Gear!

Why I Vehemently Dislike Internet Explorer' Comment Contest!
Filed under: Fun, Computers, Contests, Video Games - Stephen @ 7:21 pm

I'm having a contest.

The winner will receive a free slightly-used Sega Game Gear with two good games of my choosing, postage-paid.

(Why a Game Gear? I own three of them now, thanks to some auctions on eBay that I really didn't think I was going to win, and that backfired on me. My silliness is your [or your kid's] gain.)

All you have to to is tell me, in fifteen words or less, why you vehemently dislike Microsoft's Internet Explorer. ('Hate' is too strong of a word for me.)

Funniest answer wins.

The contest ends March 15th, 2006 at 12:00PM EST. (That's an arbitrary date for now...it may change if the Game Gears arrive late or, Heaven forbid, damaged.)

Fine print:

* Beta versions of IE 7.0 don't count (as I haven't had a chance to develop a distaste for that version yet).
* Winner will be notified by email and must provide a valid United States postal address upon request. (...which means if you send anonymous comments or give me fake postal addresses, no Gear for you.)
* Open only to residents of the continental United States. (..though if you're from another country and have a funny comment, you will receive an honorable mention!)
* Yes, I know it's kind of chintzy to give away things that aren't shiny and new and shrink-wrapped. Please don't look this 'gift horse' in the mouth--I have coffee-breath right now.
* No lewd, racist, antisemitic, or otherwise off-color comments. If you can't tell it to your mother-in-law's red-headed stepchild, you probably shouldn't post it. (I screen all of my comments carefully.)
* My wife and I will decide whose entry is the funniest--whoever makes us laugh most gets the prize. (That's about as scientific as these things get, folks. :) )


All right, folks--get to thinking! You have a little less than a month!
posted by Mandy @ 10:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates