Sojourn to Transformation
2.26.2006
Yestereday, I had a surreal and wonderful experience being ordained. In the weeks leading up to that day, God granted clarity about the purpose and meaning of my becoming ordained, and gave me great peace. Interestingly enough, that clarity and peace were birthed in the midst of turmoil.
Dan was unable to attend due to his schedule, but sent me away with his full support and blessing, so although he is missing from photos, we have entered into this with unity of spirit.
So, this occasion marks yet another beginning. Another step in this sojourn to transformation.
posted by Mandy @ 12:43 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Unity of spirit is so, so precious. I smile as I read this (and as I'm listening to your music) because there is just an absolute knowing that God will take you beyond anything you could ever ask or imagine. God bless you, my blog friend.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Thanks, Mark:) I just want to run whith Him wherever He takes me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates