Sojourn to Transformation
2.21.2006
My First Tag
I'm excited! I've been tagged by Stephen. Fun...

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Real Estate Agent
2. Community Consulant for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
3. Office Administrator
4. Personal Assistant

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
I say this from experience b/c we own these, and I do watch them over and over:)
1. Notting Hill
2. Two Weeks Notice
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Sweet Home Alabama

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH: I've watched way too much TV over the years. Embarassing amount! Since August '05 only show #1 and #2 have stayed in the rotation.
1. Survivor
2. The Apprentice
3. Bafefoot Contessa
4. Everyday Italian
I have to say that I miss #3 and #4 since we no longer have cable.

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Wisconsin Dells- for our honeymoon-weird, huh? That was the part we liked:)
2. Virginia Beach
3. Connecticut-Road Trip
4. New York City

MY FAVORITE DISHES:
1. Fajitas
2. Lasagna
3. Eggs sunny side up on everything bagel (one egg on each slice) with ketchup, salt, pepper, and tobasco sauce on top! Breakfast!
3. Chai tea latte and pumpkin loaf. Lunch and Dinner!

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. Yahoo
2. Blogs... including, but not limited to: Bek; Randy; Stephen; Mark D; Chuck; Tom; Greg; Jenny; Hip Hope Raven;
3. Elijah List
4. eBay Supplier of my vintage wardrobe!

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. New York City My favorite city in the world. I dream of living there.
2. IHOP-KC I would love to do an internship, or take classes at the new school of music. A girl can dream!
3. Medical Missions or Disaster Relief Work where needed. Maybe more of a reality that I see in our future. (gotta get through med school first!--Dan, that is!)
4. Israel HOP Learning Hebrew; Dwelling in the place where Jesus walked and will return to reign on the earth; Loving Jewish people...

FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING: Not sure if ya'll play along, but...
1. Chuck
2. Tom
3. Pam
4. Greg


I really enjoyed answering these questions. They reminded me of where I've been, and where I see myself going. Some of these desires I haven't thought about in some time or even wrote about on my blog. So, thanks, Stephen.


posted by Mandy @ 12:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates