Sojourn to Transformation
2.08.2006
May He Be a Blessed Man
Medical school is ridiculously demanding. Dan has a test today, and the stress level is just unbelievable. Its hard for me to even know what to do, how to help, what to say. I did clean our bedroom and the kitchen this morning. Then, I went on a little gift hunt for Dan. I got him some of his favorite things and left them on the dining room table. So he comes home to a clean environment, and some suprises including...diet mountain dew, toblerone, twizzlers, beef jerky, doritos, and a new movie (with Brad Pitt, who is one of his favorites). Comfort food, I know:)

And, I interceed...asking God to release favor and blessings. Would You perform Your perfect work through Dan, and fill him with peace. That he would know Your exceeding great power towards him. That he would have excellence, confidence, and the grace to perform abundantly by the power of the Holy Spirit. That he would know Christ's love, and be filled with the fullness of God. May he be like a prince who recieves the favor of the King. May he be blessed amoung men.
posted by Mandy @ 11:40 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    What an awesome wife!

    I have never heard of toblerone - what is it?

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    This awesome Swiss chocolate with toffee in it. Very popular in Canada, which is where Dan is from, and just now catching on here.

    It melts in your mouth!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Oh, and I'm just scratching the surface of being supportive. God help me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates