Sojourn to Transformation
10.23.2005
Joyce Meyer Junkie
I have been at a Joyce Meyer Conference for the past 2 days, and it was really great! It was right downtown Indy, so I actually walked, and it was free, so that is amazing. I'm feeling like I'm going to get addicted to her in the next few months. I just felt a connection with her, and with her messages. She spoke on having joy during tough times, and I feel like there was a joy impartation. There will be much to share in the next few days!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His Holy Name.
posted by Mandy @ 12:09 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Joyce is wonderful. I can identify with her in many ways--she's so 'real'.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates