Sojourn to Transformation
3.01.2006
Traveling Along
Heading out from IHOP-Bristol after spending two days visiting. I had a wonderful time ministering with their group in harp and bowl last night. It was very encouraging to see a small group come together in unity and in small beginnings, yet seeking after the heart of God. Shout out to Tom who was very gracious during our stay.

A prayer for IHOP-Bristol: May the Lord look upon you with favor. May He grant you to be strengthened by the Spirit within you with might and power to persevere. That he would make your way straight and sure every step. That He would bless your times of intercession give you a Spirit of prayer and faith to move mountains. May He give you revelation of His great love for you. For you have touched His heart.
Shalom
posted by Mandy @ 9:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I'm so glad we came! I just felt refreshed, renewed, and so encouraged to keep pressing in and keep running this race. Thank you so much!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates