Sojourn to Transformation
2.28.2006
How to Find Me
List of recent searches that have lead people to my blog. Some of these are so interesting, and I can hardly imagine that they were led my way...

1. jackson fast
2. harp and bowl
3. "why dont you give Jesus a try"
4. mandy dawson house of prayer
5. sojourn to transformation
6. medical questions about vomitting
7. kim clement big e
8. laptop layaway
9. nasdaq kim clement
10. jackson bohlender
11. harp and bowl technical
12. homeless hiker
13. wrecked by God
14. husband does not defend wife against accusations (I have never said these exact words...they are all in separate posts!)
15. jackson bohlender

Prize #1 goes to jackson bohlender...lots of people searching for you.
#2 to kim clement...need to know about that big e.
posted by Mandy @ 11:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    What's up with number 6? ;)

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Yah, I have no idea. I know the words medical and questions are in my blog. Not sure about vomitting. It is truly weird some of what leads people here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates