Sojourn to Transformation
3.13.2006
Taxes and Such
Whew! What a relief! I've been working on taxes for a week or so in preparation for an appointment today. Now, its all over, and early, too! Taxes being my responsibility this year because of medical school, I would count it a success to have finished by April 15th!

Been listening to the support raising seminars from IHOP-KC. Finding it to be a very helpful teaching.

Might be getting a job at Starbucks, soon. I've had two interviews, and should hear something shortly. So, lots going on, and much to consider.

Have some other things to post on, but need to get back to work. Be blessed today with burdens lifted and cast upon the One who can carry them all.
Love.
posted by Mandy @ 1:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Mark D said…

    Speaking of taxes, I haven't done mine yet. When I was in Bible school a roommate of mine would always wait until 11pm on Ap 15th to even start his taxes. He liked the adrenaline rush of only having 45 minutes to do them and then 15 minutes to speed to the post office.

    Starbucks is a great company! I will pray God's perfect will and timing for you.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Hey thanks! No word, yet from Starbucks...so, we'll see.
    Now thats waiting until the last minute. Hopefully he had to do the 1040EZ form!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates