Sojourn to Transformation
11.03.2005
Harp and Bowl
The last two days of harp and bowl have just been amazing. My friend Bob played and sang with me yesterday and today, and it was amazing the difference having more than one person made! It was so much more dynamic and enjoyable.
Also, my niece, Lilly, was there yesterday for about 4 hours. She always comes up to me while I am playing and singing to show me toys and things. One time when she came up she started singing with me..."I will sing to the King. I will sing to the King, for He has made me glad." She did this for like 30 seconds then off she went. She's like a butterfly when she is there...dancing, singing, running, playing! Anyway, a couple of hours later she told my dad..."Poppa, my heart is just SO glad!"
I love to see how she reacts when she is in an environment of praise, worship and prayer. Everytime her spirits are lifted, and she is filled with the joy of the Lord. We let her sing into the microphone sometimes, and she will sing sponaneously to the Lord...usually something like "I love God. God is great. I don't tell lies anymore" Stuff like that.
The heart of a child is a precious thing, and there is nothing like the pure love that they can give and recieve from the Lord. I often think of how we are raising children up in the truths that maybe we ourselves are just learning...imagine the amount of revelation of God's love and power that they themselves will have. Its mind-boggling.

My dad always says that he and I are learning the same revelation right now. Stuff it took him 50 years to know the truth about...I know at 28, so we teach Tyler and Lilly, and they know it at age 3, 4, 5...its progressive revelation, and I think it will dynamically change the next generations.
posted by Mandy @ 9:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I have been thinking the same thing, as I am in the midst of so many young people here. You are so blessed to be living in these days.WE are so blessed ! Thank you Lord !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Ps 27:4 One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to pray in His temple.(MKJV)
About Me

Name: Mandy
Home: United States
About Me: I'm Mandy. Wife, mother, worship leader, photographer and lover of Jesus. I'm here to showcase my work as a beginning photographer and to build a portfolio. I enjoy photographing children and families. It is a wonderful experience to capture the essence and beauty of a person in an image.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Listen to Me Sing
Watch Me Sing
Invite me to Sing
Archives
Friends
Site Meter

Powered by


 Blog 
Top Sites

Free Blogger Templates